Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Saturday, 27 July 2013

A Good Read

So while I was in Paradise, I read a book called Inside by Alix Ohlin.

Books are one of my favorite things... ever.  I'll read almost anything, as long as it keeps my attention.  I will put down a book in the middle of it if it has taken me a month to get there. If i really like a book.. you'll see me finish it in a couple of days.
I'd love to share with you when I finish a book I would definitely recommend. Like "Inside".  It did not take me very long to get through this book. It definitely helped that i had a beautiful, quiet environment to read in.

"Inside" is about the lives of three very different people and how they become intertwined and ultimately how knowing each other has affected each life. If you like psychology and sociology, this book is for you.  It is by no means a fast paced, keep you on the edge of your seat type book, but it really is interesting to listen to the inner workings of the minds of people, or at least I think it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment