Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

The perfect song for that first dance!

Steve and I just got back from a little road trip yesterday. We headed out to Jasper Alberta for the wedding of a childhood friend of mine. She and her now husband had a little bit of trouble trying to decide on a song for their first dance, so naturally (yes I'm tooting my own horn) she asked me for some help! So I thought i might make a little list of wedding songs that I absolutely love, and yes I'm even going to include the one that I hope to use someday! (Fingers crossed)! On a side note: How freaking gorgeous is this view? This is the exact spot they got married... I don't think it gets a whole lot better than this!!

1. To Know Love - Little Big Town

2. Thinking of You - Dierks Bentley

3. Your Everything - Keith Urban

4. The Keeper of the Stars - Tracy Byrd

5. Breathe You In - Dierks Bentley

6. I Cross My Heart - George Strait

7. Mine Would Be You - Blake Shelton

8. Valentine - Martina McBride

9. Hey Pretty Girl - Kip Moore

10. Dancing Shoes - Green River Ordinance

11. Until You - Billy Currington

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment