Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Friday, 23 August 2013

Don't toss us away......

Everyone loves a good pillow right? I mean nothing makes for a good night sleep like a good pillow. Even better is right before you go to bed and you throw those pretty decorative pillows on the floor and jump in!! Well I, for one, love those pretty decorative pillows that just get tossed around... throw pillows? coincidence? I think not. Is this post making sense? Cause my head would really like to hit a pillow as I'm typing this. Alas, I'll get to the point! I want to share with you my current, favorite pillows that are roaming the Etsy world right now! I wish that I could afford them all and that Steve wouldn't hate me for having 8 extra pillows on our bed, or they would all be mine!!

happy/feathers/floral/chevron/animal print/triangle bunting/quilt pillows

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment