Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Gentleman George

Those that know me well know that I have a slight obsession with George Strait. Ok, it's not really an obsession, I don't have the urge to stalk him or anything, but he is and forever will be my absolute favorite. I'm pretty sure the guy could sing twinkle twinkle little star and I would buy it! There is just something about that cowboy hat, those tight jeans, and that southern twang that I cannot get enough of! I will warn you that his name will come up more than once on this blog, but for today, I'd like to share with you my top George Strait picks! Please tell me there is someone out there that loves him as much as I do! Pure Country anyone??

1. Cowboys Like Us

2. Run

3. Troubadour

4. Blue Clear Sky

5. Lead On

6. If I know me

7. Overnight Male

8. If You Ain't Lovin (You Ain't Livin)

9. I believe

10. The Chair

11. Amarillo By Morning

I could keep going and going, but I'll let you get accustomed to these beauties and be back with more another day! I think I'll go give them a listen myself right now!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment