Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 1 August 2013

In my dreams only

Welcome to another installment of....hmmmm... lets call it Kaleigh's Designs.  Real original I know!
So this is what I would actually love my bedroom to look like. I think it might be a little bit too girly for Steve though. I believe this one started out with the bed.  I love this bed, I mean the color is fantastic, and the old school farm house/hospital type bed is amazing... and yes that is the technical term for this kind of bed frame! I love the natural feel of this room. The natural fibers of the rug, pillow, pendant and throw.  This feels all brought together by the B E A UTIFUL painting. Can someone come and help me to convince Steve that this is what our room NEEDS to look like!?


No comments:

Post a Comment