Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Friday, 30 August 2013

Lake Tunes

We are headed to the cabin for this labor day long weekend and I'm pretty pumped! It may be one of our last cabin weekends of the year so we have to make it a good one! This means good friends, good food, and good music! I have changed out all the songs on my Iphone for the weekend and I'm going to share my top ten lake tunes now.. Enjoy! And have a fantabulous long weekend!! WAHOOOOO!!!

1. Back Porch - Dierks Bentley

2. Drive Me Crazy - Kip Moore

3. Easy Living - Miranda Lambert

4. Got a Little Country - Blake Shelton

5. Get By - Tim Hicks

6. Growin Younger - Randy Houser

7. Hank It - Justin Moore

8. Just Chillin It - Cole Swindell

9. Livin Part Of Life - Eric Church

10. Pass A Beer - Jake Owen

11. Sunny and 75 - Joe Nichols

12. Tip it on Back - Dierks Bentley

13. Up All Night - Kip Moore

Ok, so I got a bit carried away... top ...13?!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment