Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Tuesday, 27 August 2013

One piece, two looks!

I'm going to try something new around here. I love trolling the world wide web to find new pieces of furniture that I can build a room around. Normally, when I find a piece of furniture I'd like to use as my muse, it does not take me long to decide what type of design I'd like to run with for that piece. So today I'd like to expand my creative mind and work with one piece of furniture and give it two completely different looks. Hopefully I have succeeded. Maybe I'll make this a regular thing?!

couch/chair/rug/rug#2/pendant/dresser/boxes/pillow/table

ottoman/curtains/couch/chair/throw/accent table/console/lamp/rug/canvas

post signature

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! love these picks. that tiny table in the first ensemble is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the first look, so rustic but with a modern twist!

    ReplyDelete