Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

My first how to ;)

Sorry for the slight absence. Steve and I have been feverishly getting ready for a road trip out west! After a weekend at the cabin and only one real evening to get our s*&# together, it’s left me very little time for writing! Now I am on an 8 hour drive so what better time to catch up!? I doubt I have mentioned this yet, as I’ve blogged a total of 6 times, but country music and I get along very well. I have listened to country music since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Listening to Patty Loveless and Restless Heart through the giant headphones on my dad’s old stereo. It has always stuck with me and now I am a bit of a connoisseur if I do say so myself! I often annoy friends while I sing along to every song on the radio, and I love searching itunes and other sites for new and upcoming artists! My absolute favorite is when I convert someone to the world of country music! Steve is one such convert. When I met him he was listening to mostly hard rock, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit etc. He told me that he didn’t like country music, that it was always the same old sob story song, my dog left me, my wife left me and I’m drunk. I politely told him that he wasn’t listening to the right kind of country music! So I’d like to share with you a lovely little playlist of songs that helped me to convert Steve, maybe it’ll help convert you too!

1. My Kinda Country - Randy Houser

2. Flyin Down a Backroad – Justin Moore

3. You Ain’t Seen Country Yet – Josh Thompson

4. Reckless – Kip Moore

5. Sumter County Friday Night – Lee Brice

6. Carolina Boys – Lee Brice

7. Hillbilly Deluxe – Brooks and Dunn

8. Tattoos On This Town - Jason Aldean

9. Keepin it Country – Jake Owen

10. Smoke a Little Smoke – Eric Church

11. These Boots – Eric Church

Enjoy!! And Good Luck!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment