Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Brrrrr... It's Almost Cold Outside!

I think it's about time for another Etsy roundup. It's fall, the leaves are turning, the nights are getting cooler, and I'm needing... blankets. In this country, you can NEVER have enough blankets. I cannot think of anything I enjoy more than cuddling up on my couch when it's frigid outside, with a good book, a couple of candles burning, and a cup of hot chocolate. I hate that I'm about to say this, but I almost kind of can't wait for winter now... dirty words? So here are some of the blankets that I have been "favoriting" on Etsy, please don't buy them or I might be super jealous and a little bit sad.
chevron/faribo/floral/linen/wool
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment