Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

I Could Do That!

I'm a very stubborn individual. This does not come as a surprise to many of those that truly know me. Just ask Steve ;). Now this is design related because there are numerous times that I have gone to craft shows or have been perusing Etsy when I find something I really love but then think "I refuse to buy that because I know I could make it myself". Do I ever though? Rarely. But I have found a few things on Etsy recently that I really would like to tackle myself!! Today I'm going to do an "I Could Do That" Etsy roundup! You think you could do it too?? Maybe you'll see one in my bedroom reveal in the future!! Or.... maybe not...if I write it on the internet though, it has to get done right?!
embroidered card//hairpin leg bench//headboard//heart mug//polka dot pillow
post signature

1 comment: