Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 19 September 2013

I'm in love with another man... or two...

We've been super busy around here, carpet was installed in our bedroom today and we are trying desperately to get this condo finished!! We are so close I can taste it! Just a few more details to finish up and then we might just be able to sit back and enjoy our hard work for awhile!! Just about the only thing that I have done in the last few days besides renovations, is download new music... surprise surprise?? Not likely. As you know, I religiously check out new music Tuesdays and this Tuesday I was especially excited as two new albums came out that I COULD NOT WAIT FOR! Chris Young's "AM" and Justin Moore's "Off the Beaten Path". I have already listened to each album back to front a couple of times, so I thought I would share my favorite songs from both albums so far! I highly recommend downloading both, I swear you can't go wrong!!

1. Lettin' the Night Roll - JM

2. Text Me Texas - CY

3. Point At You - JM

4. We're Gonna Find It Tonight - CY

5. Nothin But the Cooler Left - CY

6. Old Habits - JM featuring Miranda Lambert (LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!)

7. Country Radio - JM

8. I'd Want it to be Yours - JM (This one is super fun!)

9. Goodbye - CY

10. Hold You To It - CY

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment