Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 9 September 2013

My Weekend....

This weekend was a very productive one for me! My friend B and I headed to Fabricland on Saturday morning, and spent too much money on fabric!

How gorgeous Are the fabrics we chose?

The plan is to make this circle scarf... and B has left all the sewing up to me... am I nervous? A little... but I should be able to sew a straight line I'm sure!

I also painted our nightstands....yes in the middle of our living room! I was a little bit scared of the color after the first coat, but after an overnight dry, I LOVE THEM!! I cannot wait to get them back into the bedroom and show you how great they look! fingers crossed!

All in all, a great weekend! I hope yours was just as great! Happy Monday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment