Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

So Many Babies!

There have been a LOT of babies born on these here Prairies lately. And 3/4 of them are apparently friends of Steve and I! We have been buying a LOT of baby gifts lately! Something real good must have happened about 10 months ago ;) In honor of all these little bundles of joy, I thought I would do up a little nursery mood board! It started when I found the pendant lamp on schoolhouseelectric.com, the lighting on that site is AMAZING! I think Nurseries are the most fun to design because you can be so creative and daring with colors and textures!

curtains/rocking chair/hello pilow/tree pillow/pendant light/bedding/throw/crib/dresser/LOVE/octopus/rug

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment