Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

The Moment You've all Been Waiting For!

Well, the time has come...my bathroom reveal! I know you have been very patiently awaiting this day, marking it on your calendar and such! I hope you are as excited to see the space as I am to show it to you! Now just a refresher, here is the "before" shot:

Nothing terrible, besides that unnecessary countertop over the toilet ugh.. but nothing special either!

AND NOW!!! It looks like this:

(I swear it's not that dark in there!)

I am so happy with how it turned out. For our first major renovation together I'd say we did a pretty damn good job! We tried to make it as neutral as possible for future purchasers (fingers crossed!) and tried to keep it as simple, but with as much storage as we could fit in a small space. I would still like to put some shelves up above the toilet,or maybe even just some artwork of some sort...and I'd love to get a fun rug like this to add a bit of color to the space. All in all, i'm very happy with how everything turned out and I just plain LOVE having a functioning bathroom again!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment