Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Friday, 13 September 2013

Yum..Seriously YUM!

I pin a LOT of food on Pinterest. Very rarely do I actually make the food that I pin... I would really like to change that! So I started with a sweet treat.. and why not? they are my favorite, so it only makes sense! Now, I must warn you that this sweet treat is highly addictive and Steve and I literally ate a quarter of the cake in one evening. Don't say I didn't warn you! Is that too many warnings?!

This recipe is actually super, super easy. It's basically sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter spread over rice krispies.

You heat up the sugar and corn syrup and then add the peanut butter. Then you add the entire mixture to the rice krispies! It's literally that easy!

Then eat and ENJOY!! And seriously.. good luck not eating the entire thing in one sitting!

Find the recipe here!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment