Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

i am definitely not pro!

So aproximately two months ago, my friend Bri and I went fabric shopping with one thing in mind... we wanted to make this...the five minute infinity scarf! Brilliant no? So we picked up three different fabrics, got a yard and a half cut of each, and then they all came home with me. Yes, Bri entrusted her fabric to me and my old ass sewing machine!

This tutorial was soooo easy. I literally turned the fabric inside out, pinned the ends together, and sewed a straight line.

This eventually turned into this:

Which turned into this!!

I added the little leather band and I love it even more! Three new scarves in less than a half hour. You can't really beat it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment