Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Little Bit of Life

via
On my iPhone: Sometimes I go back to the oldies. A couple of times a year i'll purchase an album that I just cannot get enough of. I'll listen to it non stop for a couple of months and then i'll forget about it for awhile. Eventually i'll return to it and i'll love it again just as much as I did the first time. For me right now, that album is Kip Moore's "Up All Night" album.

What i'm reading: I'm finishing up "Another Piece of my Heart" by Jane Green, and will soon be starting "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.

I want to try: I'd love to try my hand at this recipe...but I'm afraid I might eat them all at once :)

I'm dreaming of visiting: I have read numerous blog posts about this hotel in Palm Springs. I'd love to stay there for even one night.. maybe next time we head to Phoenix we'll pop on over to Palm Springs!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment