Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Friday, 11 October 2013

Old Faithful

Yesterday I talked about how I have Kip Moore's "Up All Night" album back on my iPhone. It's an older album, but it's one that I can pick up every few months and still listen to the entire thing over and over again. In honor of that, I thought I would make a little list of some of my all time favorite albums. Those albums that you can listen to front to back and love EVERY single song... one or two might surprise you ;)

1. Dixie Chicks - Wide Open Spaces

2. Deana Carter - Did I Shave my Legs for This?

3. Mariah Carey - Daydream

4. Alison Krauss - Now that I've Found You

5. Shania Twain - The Woman in Me

6. Chris Cagle - Back in the Saddle

7. David Nail - The Sound of a Million Dreams

8. Pistol Annies - Hell on Heels

9. Dustin Lynch - Dustin Lynch

10. Randy Houser - Anything Goes

11. Little Big Town - The Road to Here

Now don't let this list fool you... George isn't on here, but for good reason. I can't pick just one of his albums to listen to front to back!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment