Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 28 November 2013

i'd rather be blind….

So, you know when you play the "would you rather" game… I always come back to the question, would you rather be deaf or blind? I always choose blind. I could never go through life not hearing music! I think music is the one thing that always calms me. It keeps me sane and I truly don't think I could live without it. As you know, I mostly listen to country music, but I do enjoy a random array. When I was in university, I even listened to classical music while studying…. the reason? I needed some sort of sound, and if it had lyrics I would get distracted and sing along!! Anyway, i'm getting off track. Below I have put together a little Jake Owen playlist… why you ask? Because on Tuesday, Dec. 3, Jake Owen's new album comes out and i'm super duper pumped about it! Below are my favourites from his last few albums. Please enjoy!! Wouldn't you rather be blind too?!

Jake Owen by Kaleigh on Grooveshark
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment