Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 7 November 2013

latest read

My latest read was very easy, quick, light, and a tiny bit angering at times. Another Piece of My Heart by Jane Green was about a young girl who grew up with an alcoholic mother, and a very caring father who remarried the love of his life. The daughter, like many, resented her new stepmother for the simple reason that she occupied her father's time. Now without giving away too much, the story revolves around this young girl and her coming of age, and the trials and tribulations of a separated family. There were points in the story that I wanted to reach through the pages and strangle the young girl, but I believe that's what makes a story great! I'm not saying this was an epic novel, but it kept my attention, so I can't complain!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment