Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Friday, 8 November 2013

oh the wallpaper!

I know you aren't supposed to mix metals, but sometimes breaking the rules just turns out so damn good! I thought I'd switch it up a bit and try my hands at designing another bathroom, you know cause I just miss remodelling ours so much!! I think one of my favourite things in a bathroom is wallpaper. You can put some wicked cool wallpaper in a bathroom and it won't look crazy at all! At least this is my belief anyway! I didn't go crazy with wallpaper here, but I do love this print and I think it has just the right amount of dramatic for a understated bathroom. Wouldn't you agree?!
floor tile/wall tile/accessories/wallpaper/faucet/tub/vanity
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment