Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 7 November 2013

pretty little girl...

Before I start discussing the B-E-A-utiful room design below, I would like to point out that……

GEORGE STRAIT WON ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR LAST NIGHT!

Phew, had to get that off my chest! You can all just imagine how excited I was to hear the news!

Now, back to the task at hand. I designed this room on a whim last night. I saw these curtains on the Joss and Main site, and they were so soft and I am LOVING this peachy/coral color lately . I was initially going to design a living room around them, but then all I could pick out were girly girly detailed items. So, girls room it is! I love everything in this room and I could totally see them working alone with more neutral pieces, but together, even though they are all pretty vibrant, they work well to create that perfect, fun, functional, little girl haven!! Did I say little girl? Cause I’d actually move in tomorrow if someone would let me **cough cough Steven cough cough** I think I have said that about almost every room I have designed so far… Steve is in for a LOT of indecision when we buy a house ;)

headboard/curtains/nightstand/wallpaper/bedding/dresser/stool/pillow1/pillow2/pillow3
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment