Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 30 December 2013

back at er….

Well I don't know about you, but Steve and I had a wonderful Christmas. We were spoiled rotten and spent so many wonderful days with family and friends. We are forever grateful for everything that we have and for the love and support of family. This time of year is a fantastic reminder of all of that! We are back to the grind now and I have so many plans for the new year! I'm hoping to change things up a little bit here on the blog. I have kind of been all over the map lately with my posts and in the new year I hope to pare things down a bit and concentrate mostly on design. There may be a few less posts per week, but when I do post, they will focus mostly on my designs. It is going to be a lot of work, but I am up for the task!

Now with that in mind… here is my first design for… the end of the year?! I guess I can't quite say new year yet!! I clearly have a favourite design aesthetic. For some reason lately I have really been drawn toward the retro look. I love the antiques, and the feeling of warm woods, white walls and simple, yet stand out pieces. I think it has a homey, comfortable feel with a cool and relaxed vibe to it. This design is very simple, maybe a little bit too simple for some, but in theme with a new year, how about a clean, no fuss, no muss look?! I love starting off a new year that way! Cheers!

table.media.pillow.curtains."word".wallpaper.floor lamp.lamp.sofa.chair
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment