Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Saturday, 7 December 2013

neutral bliss..

I am going to start off with a confession... I designed this room a couple of days ago, and normally I keep VERY good track of where I find different items.... and this time... I have failed. I cannot for the life of me find where I got the teddy bear or that fabric from. If you recognize either item please, please, please let me know!

Now I am going to get a little personal for one second. When Steve and I discuss having children (hopefully someday!) I always tell him that I would want to find out what the sex of the baby is so that I can decorate the room appropriately... priorities right?! Steve is adamant that it be a surprise. He knows how much I hate surprises!! Now, just incase I decide to agree with him, I thought maybe I should try my hand at designing a neutral nursery. I love the natural feel that this room has and the simple lines. I think that is the key to a neutral room, simple. As the old saying goes... keep it simple stupid!

chair/decal/pouf/crib/pillow love/pillow bicycle/fabric/teddy/pillow mustard/dresser/blocks/crosstitch
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment