Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

oh christmas tree….

On Saturday, Steve and I went to pick out our Christmas tree. I refuse to get a fake tree. I know what people will say... you are wasting trees, it's harsh to get a real tree, etc. etc. but I know that these trees were raised to be Christmas trees and I'm just helping them to fullfill their destiny! We picked out a beauty this year and it's currently sitting in our living room undecorated as we have just not had time to make it pretty yet! I'm thoroughly enjoying it just as is though.. that smell!!! However, I have had time to peruse Etsy for Christmas decor and other pretty things that I would like to own. Peruse with me, won't you?
pillow/clock/stocking/stars/tape/card/phone cover/tags
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment