Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Sunday, 15 December 2013

powder your nose...

I love bold wallpaper. I love it but I love it in smaller doses. Right now I am on a white wall kick. However, if I had a small powder room in this one bedroom condo (which would make absolutely no sense whatsoever), I would put a bold wallpaper on just one wall. Doesn't it just look fantastic?! I think that's my favorite part of little powder rooms. You can do a real statement piece like this and it's not too overwhelming. You can have fun with it! I had fun with this. I love this wallpaper… and it's stick on! No messy glue! It just keeps getting better and better! Anyway, i'll let the rest speak for itself! Enjoy!
towels/ladder/sink/wallpaper/mirror/ladies&gentlemen/rug
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment