Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 19 December 2013

the stockings WERE hung....

I cannot tell a lie... my posts may be few and far between these next couple of weeks. I find that even though I had all of my Christmas shopping done early this year, there still seems to be SO much left to do! Does anyone else feel this way? Between running around in the ever growing crowds and traffic, to wrapping all those gifts already bought to baking baking baking... there just seems to not be nearly enough hours in a day! And only 7 days until Christmas?!?!?! When did that happen?? Time flies when you are having fun I guess! ;)

So today as I was wrapping more gifts, I noticed that I do not have a stocking. I have no idea where my childhood stocking went, and Steve's is just hanging by our tree all by it's lonesome. In complete selfishness, I thought today I would share with you the stockings that I have been looking at for little ole me! It might be too late for this year, but next year.... I will have a stocking and I will get it from.... where else but Etsy!! Which do you like best?

I think I'm leaning towards #2... or #1.... or....

1/2/3/4/5
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment