Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 6 January 2014

I heart arrows….apparently

Spoonflower…. now I know you have heard of it, or should I not assume that? If you haven't, go... it's a glorious site that offers thousands upon thousands of designs for fabric and or wallpaper. I just happened to be perusing the site and I was very drawn to arrow wallpaper. I am not sure what it is that I love so much… maybe just the simplicity? It's hard to say, but here are just a few of the ones that I was most drawn to. This first grey with white arrows?? Oh how I would love this pattern in a living room…oh or a dining room!! Or a nursery!! So sweet in a nursery!! You may just see this pattern in an upcoming design post… oh the ideas swirling through my head right now! So many ideas, not enough time!!

arrows_gray

here
BlueChevron

here
Arrows Scattered - Midnight Blue/Cream/French Rose/Saffron

here
arrowing

here
Love Arrows Girl

here
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment