Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 27 January 2014

merry and bright….

I love the prairies… wouldn't trade living here for anything but... right now?! I am officially sick of winter… Well not necessarily winter, but snow and blowing snow. I love winter, don't get me wrong, but snow and blowing snow for weeks straight?! It can stop any time it wants now!! I'd love it if the weather just went to a balmy -10 and stayed there until March!! Then I could actually ENJOY the outdoors here in Manitoba! Anyway, I figure that in leu of the dreary, white winter wonderland we have around here ( I mean feet and feet and feet of snow!!!) I would design a bright and cheery room!! This room makes me smile and I know for a fact that I would have LOVED this room as a teenager. Teen Kaleigh is happy and giddy just looking at this room right now! This type of room is always fun to design because you can be a little quirky (the animal heads) and yet it doesn't look too childish. I freakin love the side table from CB2… it's industrial feel is softened by the bright green and, well, it's just so much fun! I think anyone around these parts can agree that we all need a little bright and fun in our lives lately! So sit back, relax and enjoy the bright view!
bed.throw.pillow.chair.curtains.bedding.dresser.pendant.pillow.table.rhino
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment