Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

pleasantly pink...

I grew up a tom boy... I had a few girly things but not many. I didn't wear dresses, and I loved to go out and play in the dirt with the boys. Sometimes I think that I am making up for the lack of girly in my life now! Some of my designs really allow the purple and pink in me to scream! This is one of my favorites so far... mostly because of that RUG!! A good rug can make or break a room I believe! This room is so glamorous, and yet it's relaxed.. it doesn't feel like you can't touch anything for fear it might break. To me, that is a successful design... high class in looks yet liveable!
candlesticks.dinnerware.table.rug.art print.white chair.pink chair.chandelier.credenza.silverware
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment