Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

sneaking in a grammar lesson….

You may remember when I designed a super manly office…well here is the girly version. I just could not help myself…a girl needs a lot of girly in her life sometimes! Anywho, I fell in love with the chair from Crate and Barrel and was not quite sure what exactly to do with it. There is something about a blue velvet chair… I hope Steve agrees with me so we can have one someday! Steve?! Yes?! Anywho, I found the desk from Crate and Barrel as well, and then it clicked… how gorgeous would a soft, feminine office be?! Oh and those curtains? Yes they are from The Land of Nod, but seriously, they are perfect here! Last but certainly not least?! The grammar lesson here folks. This "Their, They're, There" print is GLORIOUS! I have wanted it since I first laid eyes on it. Poor grammar is a giant pet peeve of mine, and this sums it all up very nicely into one neat and very pretty package. That print WILL be in my office someday… with a blue velvet chair perhaps!
desk chair.arieta chair.desk.curtains.prints.calendar.rug
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment