Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Sunday, 5 January 2014

what i'm listening to...

I've got a solid mix of old and new on my phone right now. The start of a new year always brings me back to the classics...what's up with that? Obviously there is some George Strait in there... and Patty, love me some Patty. Lately I have also really been drawn to Scotty McCreery. I never really gave the guy a shot, but now that I have...I quite enjoy! His style is a lot older...and we all know I love me some old school country. I actually got to know him because of his song "See you Tonight".. I thought it was Dierks Bentley singing it, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out it was not!! Anywho, I hope you enjoy this random array of music I have put together. And give Scotty a try! He may surprise you too!!

old & new by Kaleigh on Grooveshark
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment