Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Saturday, 22 February 2014

new music tuesday

Besides the fact that I have to be at work, Tuesday is likely one of my very favourite days. This is the day when new albums come out. Am I addicted? maybe. Are there worse things I could be addicted to than music? Oh yes. Anywho, today is an extra exciting new music Tuesday because Dierks Bentley's new album, Riser, is officially available. I have been previewing it all weekend on RollingStone.com… and it's sooo good. It's one of those albums that you literally just love after hearing it once. In honor of his new album, I have put together my top ten favorite Dierks Bentley songs. While you are listening to this, i'll be listening to Riser… and staring at the album cover… not much work is going to get done today!

Dierks Bentley by Kaleigh on Grooveshark
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment