Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Friday, 7 February 2014

what's not to love?!

Just one more day!!! In one day, I will be sunning myself on my parent's back patio in Phoenix, and I cannot wait! It will be so nice to not have to put on 5 layers before going outside. It will be nice to have the sun shine for 10 days straight. It will be nice to not have to go to work ;)

In the meantime, I have been doing a lot of online window shopping in hopes to get some ideas for all the spending money that is burning a hole in my pocket! That romper?? Yes please! And for those of you that know me well, you know I do NOT wear perfume, but I do have one bottle, and Lolita Lempika is it... and I do love it (for special occassions only!!)

here

here

here

here

her
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment