Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

more... and less...

I don't want to tell a lie. Things have been crazy hectic around here lately and my head is just not in design mode right now. Frankly it's all in wedding mode! I already need a break!! Not that I don't love all this planning but I swear it's all that is running through my head lately! Remembering dates, booking this, booking that, deciding on this... it's really leaving no room in my brain for design! I guess this is me apologizing for not being around much lately. I hope to soon get back to regularly scheduled programming. For now?! You are going to have to bare with me while I show you more of the pillows I have been pining after lately! Enjoy!

here
here
here
here
here
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment