Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

my inspiration...

What was life like before Pinterest... is it sad that I cannot remember where my inspiration for things came from?! I guess it was from the pile of magazines that I have next to my desk? Yes I still hold onto them... Yes all of those pictures are likely on Pinterest now, but I just can't seem to let them go. Where am I going with this you may ask? Well now that Pinterest has come along... I have some 1,703 pins on my "inspiration" board. I rarely take a look back at what I have pinned unless I am really stuck for inspiration. There are always those few pictures that really stand out for me though, and they seem to linger in the back of my mind. I'd like to start sharing a few of my favorites with you here. Let's start with the bathrooms, shall we?

This concrete bath is my ideal space. Simple, clean...oh SO clean... and clutter free. If concrete weren't so damn cold in this country in the winter, I can guarantee my future bathroom would look like this!

This bathroom says country charm chic to me... is there such a thing? I love, LOVE the plank wall. Steve may have a lot of work cut out for him in our future home putting up plank walls everywhere!

Last but not least, every girl has a little bit of glamor in them, right? This one speaks to my sit back, relax, feel like a woman side. Chandelier?! Check! Soaker, claw foot tub?! Check! Feel like a queen?! Check!

Maybe someday I can combine a little bit of each bathroom into one...it's possible right?!

concrete bath. country chic bath. glamorous bath.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment