Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 24 April 2014

registry...what's not to love?!

Alright... I know it's been a little quiet on the home front here this week, but damn... I have had zero time to sit down and write! I miss it!

Lately I cannot get my wedding out of my head. That's normal right? Recently Steve and I registered. Do you know how fun it is to shop with the knowledge that you might get some of the things you really want and not even have to pay for them? Its the BEST kind of window shopping! Anywho, I thought for today's what's not to love, I would give everyone a taste/hint of my very favorite items on my registry. This is why people get married right?! JUST KIDDING!

Now let me give you a little insight into how this shopping trip went... registering with Steve was a riot! The things that he picked... the spaghetti measurer. We HAD to put this on our list... as he has NO idea how to cook and needs a measurement for everything. Now don't get me wrong... just because he has to measure everything, doesn't mean he can't cook! He makes the best french toast I have ever had! Next.. the food processor. I was trying to explain to Steve what a food processor is good for... and during, he says to me.. "i'd love an automatic cheese grater"... well BINGO! STEVE GUESS WHAT!! A food processor does that! SOLD! WOO! Less on the funny side... we have been (and by we, I mean I) looking for a long time for the perfect bathroom accessories. I have found them at Urban Barn. I love the Authentic Soap Pump. It is absolutely perfect. It's a little rustic and a little modern all wrapped up in one parcel.. kind of describes my style to a T. Anyone out there that's actually listening? I thank you in advance for any shower/wedding gifts. I am not as selfish as this post may sound, more excited than anything! And Steve, well he only really wants an automatic salt and pepper shaker.... he's easy to please ;)

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment