Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 11 June 2014

please forgive me....

It's been super quiet around here again lately. These last few weeks have been absolutely CRAZY! I had my wedding shower two weekends ago, and then we flew to Ottawa last Thursday for my best friend's wedding!! This weekend we have our own wedding social, so needless to say we have had just a few things on our plate! I'm super tired but thoroughly looking forward to it!

Anyway, how are things?! I hope all is well in your world! I'd like to share some wedding inspiration with you today, since that is clearly what's been heavy on my plate lately!

These boutonnieres are fantastic. I love the simple rustic look that they portray. Simple and rustic... my two favorite things!

Mason jars... no rustic wedding would be complete without mason jars! I hope to have a couple at each table, painted gold and pale pink, with just a couple flowers and babies breath sticking out the top... gorgeous right?!

Empty frames... I freakin love this look! I'm wondering about having it as a backsplash behind the head table?!

Our wedding basically all takes place outdoors, in the fall so, lighting will be very important! I love this look for it's simplicity! We also want to have a bonfire for the chilly evening, so that'll add to the the ambiance as well and provide more mood lighting.

Writing this post is just making me realize just how much work we have left to do!! Ugh! There's still time to elope, right?!

1.2.3.4
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment