Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 16 June 2014

rock and roll all night...

How fantastic is that skull?! I'm not normally a skull girl, but when it's as glamourous as this one is?! Absolutely! Now the only problem? I can only find it overseas. Sometimes the best stores are just so out of reach, right?! Thank god for the internet!! This entire page is taken from stores that originate in New Zealand or Australia and it makes me want to move there SOOOO bad!! They have such fun, funky, and fresh ideas over there! I mean even that chair! COME ON!! Alright, i'll stop now, but if you ever make a trip to New Zealand.. please call me…and take a really large suitcase ;)

bed.basket.light.chair.skull.duvet.pink pillow.heart pillow.side table
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment