Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 19 June 2014

the retro look...

I LOVE the look of old vintage sheets…

here

Growing up, I had sheets exactly like #4....and I did not like them! (Sorry mom)! Funny how things change though right?! I wish I had them back now... come to think of it I think they are put to use at the cabin. Anyway, I have been seeing them around more and more lately, and the colors are just so vivid, they make me smile! I think the best use of vintage sheets that I have seen so far comes from here...BRILLIANT! It actually gives me a few ideas for our sun room!

While searching for more vintage sheets, I found a wide array on Etsy, where else! You can purchase fat quarters for super cheap and my brain is just swirling with ideas! How fantastic are the fluorescent florals!!

1.2.3.4.5.6
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment