Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

what's not to love?!

Wow, I have not done one of these in a long time...do I have some gems for you today! All Etsy again.. there are some talented people out there people!

1. This clutch... I have a thing for aztec prints right now as does 3/4 of the design world!

2. Always always always looking for more throw pillows... Steve hates it!

3. How about a moroccan pom pom towel... umm yes please!

4. Have you ever seen a lamp like this? I think I am safe to say that this is one of the most original pieces that I have seen on Etsy in a very, very, long time!

5. Where the Wild Things Are... timeless.

6. If I had a million dollars...... (Bare Naked Ladies anyone? Canadians the only ones that will get that??) Ok, for real though.. if I had a million dollars these are the chairs that would be in my future home.

7. I am not a huge fan of wearing bracelets, but if I had one like this, I would wear it all the time. How gorgeous it is!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment