Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

bright mornings...

The days are getting much shorter around here, so I decided that I could really use a pop of color in my life! Our bathroom is super boring! I have yet to decide what to do in there, but this little ditty that I have conjured up is really making me think that a burst of color might just be the ticket!

How fantastic are these towels!? Seriously! Ok but besides that, I love all the colors in this design and I think they all pop in the right places! I think it would really wake a person up in the morning... might just be what Steve and I need! Hmmm... might have to show him this one... cause we all know he doesn't read this ;)

shower curtain.accessories.towel.rug.paint.vanity.basket
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment