Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

how…how do they do it?

here

Now that the wedding is over… i'm stressing again. This time it's about the fact that our house is VERY VERY SLOWLY becoming a home… too slowly. Sometimes I will read a blog and seriously wonder how they do it… how do they make time for all these DIY projects and how do they seems to redecorate an entire home in a span of months. Doesn't real life ever get in the way? It took me a three day weekend to paint our bedroom… And it's still not done. I still have to do all the trim and fix a few spots that are truly making me angry because they are not perfect! Then I start to think…I planned an entire wedding in 8 months and did so many DIY projects… is it because I had a timeline? Do I need to start making "to do" lists?

Master bedroom:

1.New duvet cover

2.Hang lights

3.Get Steve to make headboard (oh you guys are going to love this one!!!)

4.New nightstands

5.finish painting all the baseboards

Now if I can finish all of this by the end of October, I will be one very happy girl! Wish me luck!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment