Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 9 October 2014

It's official....

The wedding is over.... I am a married woman! The best part? All the planning and stress turned into the exact day that we were hoping for! It was a cooler day, ok chilly.... ok.. it was cold.. but the tent warmed up, the band started playing and Steve and I had the night of our lives, one that we will never forget! We owe a lot to our friends and family... If any of you are reading... THANK YOU!!

Now, back to regular scheduled programming!

Today I would like to talk about our living room. We have made a touch of progress, but the ideas that I have are changing daily! We have a sofa, and we have lamps.... THAT'S IT! It's a large room and it's bare. Here's the blank slate...

Oh right.. we have a rocking chair too. Now this photo was taken before the sofa was purchased, as you can see, the green painters tape on the floor was our map out of the actual spot that the sofa is now sitting... Just wanted to make sure it would fit! The sofa in the below design board is the one that we actually bought, and you will notice that I have yet to include any drapery in my design... I am so stuck on what to do with the windows! There are so many, and I think I can honestly say that choosing window treatments is my least favorite... ever. I really should just invest in custom panels so that I get exactly what I want! We'll see!

What do you think? I love love the paint color and just hope I am brave enough to actually pull it off!

sofa.rug.lamp.paint.coffee table.accent table.TV bench.bookcase.pillow.pillow.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment