Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Sunday, 23 November 2014

all i want for christmas...

Ok family… here it is.. here's my Christmas wish list for this year! Or if you feel so inclined, I will take money too!! Too obvious??

Remember when you were little and you'd get the Sears Wish Book?! If you were anything like me, you'd write down a list for your parents, with page numbers and item numbers listed very clearly. I don't know how many things I ever actually got?! But here is my ode to the Sears Wish Book…

1. Comfiest pants ever? So I have been told... I'd really like to know for myself!! *wink wink*

2. I love this pattern, seems to be everywhere lately! Would love to have it in my hand!

3. I have wanted to read this book for a looong time now! I've heard so many good things about it, but do you think I can ever find it?!

4. These sunnys... YES PLEASE. That is all.

5. Manitobah Mukluks... it's a staple around here really.. on those -40C days... it helps to have slippers you can wear outside ;)

6. I am really hoping Steve can make us a dining table before Christmas, and these are the chairs I would love to put around that table... I have wanted them for a LONG time!

7. A new hobby... why not?!

8. Our bedroom needs more light... I think I have convinced Steve that these are a good idea!

9. Another pillow? ALWAYS.. emerald velvet? How can I not?!

10. Ok, so another one? yes.. I need a mustard pillow... yes Steve, you heard me right.. need... another... pillow..

11. And yes Steve, I need... another... pair... of shoes!!! Ok but for real these can go with anything!!! (size 8 please!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment