Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 20 November 2014

get shit done...

here

Alright people... I wrote this post in the middle of October.. and it is now the middle of November. What have I gotten accomplished? Not a whole lot! I had a major FAIL with painting the trim and then I guess I just got very discouraged.. and busy.. but I am determined to no longer let either of those be an excuse! So, for the end of November, this is my plan for our bedroom:

1. Finish the trim in the bedroom, all of it.

2. Make headboard

3. Decide what to do for night stands

I am making this list a little bit shorter and a little bit more realistic! If I can't finish all this... then I will hole up in this house for the entire month of December, become a hermit and finish it then ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment