Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Friday, 28 November 2014

songza...

Have you ever heard of Songza? I'm sure you have… as I am always a little slower than the rest at getting to new technology! Anyway, lately I have really been listening to it a lot… and it's been taking me back in time! I FREAKIN LOVE THAT! As most who know me well know, I love retro music. If I could listen to Prime country every single day of my life, I would be a very happy girl! Sometimes, however, I really LOVE throwing in some retro pop music with my country… yes, you heard me correctly! These are the songs that this girl loved in her youth! Don't get me wrong, country music was, and always will be my first love… but these songs.. they hold a very special place in my heart too. I hope they bring back some great memories for you too!

classic 90's by Kaleigh on Grooveshark
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment