Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Sunday, 28 December 2014

a new year, a new plan...

I want to be more productive. That is my only "New Years Resolution". I don't particularly like resolutions, but I do love lists and I do love plans. So here it is...

I am finally... FINALLY...going to use my Pinterest page for more than just staring at pretty things. I am determined to actually make some of the items on my "to do list" and while i'm at it maybe a few things from the thousands of recipes that I have pinned as well! Each week I plan on tackling at least one project. It may be as simple as a homemade cleaning solution, or as difficult as building a bench... difficult for me anyway! I am super excited about this endeavor, and I will obviously be tracking my progress here. Let's hope that I can keep this resolution... could be pretty interesting! Wish me luck!! Here are some of my favorites that I cannot wait to try!

here

here

here

here

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment