Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Thursday, 8 January 2015

gallery ideas #3

I think a lot of people think that a gallery wall has to just be photos. It's so much more than that sometimes! Granted just photos or prints can be gorgeous, but sometimes if you look "beyond the end of your nose" (as my mom would say), you can find other beautiful pieces that will hang on your wall! See below…

The blue coasters? Gorgeous on a wall! By the by, everything here is again from Etsy. I know I use Etsy a lot but it has truly become such an amazing place for artisans of all types to sell amazing pieces! I swear I could furnish an entire home with Etsy! (Possible future challenge?! Hmmmmm) Check out other gallery wall ideas here & here!

planters**clock**i like trees**shadow box**city scape**coasters**home print

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment