Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

happier hump day...

Happy Wednesday! To brighten up this hump day a bit, some bedroom eye candy! It has been gloomy around here lately. Not only have inside (I hate being sick!) but outside as well! I know it's only the end of January, but I am already looking forward to Spring! A bit ahead of myself? Quite possibly!
Anyway, instead of wishing for Spring, I decided to design a bright bedroom to cheer myself up! Something about simple, clean, large pieces in a room, paired with bright, bold accents. Truly it's a no brainer sometimes!

First of all, this bedding? I have had a crush on it for a loooongggg time. I can only ever find it from a store in Australia. Why do they get all the good stuff?? If anyone knows where it can be found in North America, please let me know!

Did you enjoy this design? Please check out more here, here, or here!

bed**bedding**dresser**pillow**chair**lamp**pillow**nightstand**rug**stool**
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment